ADD-Powr by Coherence Systems --- Power Conditioning Products

Recent research into power conditioning approaches and products brought ADD-Powr to my attention. This company, and it’s products, were previously unknown to me.

The company, Coherence Systems, is based in Santa Monica, CA. and has been in business for some time.

An introduction and general overview can be found within their ’About Us’ page: https://add-powr.com/about

Nordost (in 2008) purchased the QRT technology that these folks developed.

Bill Stierhout is the proprietor / owner and the brains behind the ADD-Powr product line.
david_ten
srmahmud00, it may be that your Electraclear is working against another device or vice versa.
I have a slew of devices based on QRT/particle harmonization-alignment tech from different companies (Quantum Technologies, Add-Powr, Telos, HiFi Tuning, Kemp, Bybee, Audio Magic, etc.). One thing I have is a Wiremold strip with six of the old Quantum Technologies Electraclears plugged into it, and due to space at the time I also had my HiFi Tuning Quantum Plug plugged into the same strip. One day while tinkering around and creating more space I took the HiFi Tuning plug out of the Electraclear strip and plugged it directly into its' own outlet on my power conditioner and there was a night and day difference in that the Electraclears and the Quantum Plug were conflicting with one another in some way.
Now in my case there were two different QRT type devices conflicting, but perhaps the filtering in your power conditioners is an issue? One thing I always do to check on the effect of a device is try it with my video setup, try plugging the Electraclears into where your tv is and see if it makes a difference in it. Video is easier to discern differences in in my experience, then you can experiment from there if you wish (tv plugged into the Panamax or Furman with the Electrclear plugged into them as well).
Has anyone used ADD-Powr products with PS Audio latest re-generators, like the P12, P15 or P20 ?
Hey guys, I thought I would drop in and let you know that ADD Powr has a limited edition (says 3 left) of the Wizard on the site for 50% off the regular price.  

I pulled an old Symphony Pro out of my closet last year and put it in my system and was amazed at how much it improved my system.  So I have been itching to try his new products. I snapped up one of these. 

https://add-powr.com/home
Indeed. I have a Wizard in my system and it performs quite amazingly in my system. The music presentation is greatly improved, harmonically enriched. It is an amazing product as there is nothing like it. Harmonic resonance through the AC line.
That offer is a great inducement with a complete 30 day money back policy.