Poor Fritz

There’s no better value and no one as willing to make bespoke speakers out there than Fritz and these forums treat his speakers as if they cost $200K.
They don’t. They are remarkably affordable and yet potential customers put him through the absolute ringer, asking for custom features, going through 2 or 3 models of home auditions and maybe not even buying any of them.

Look, you buy what you want to buy, but I think not enough credit is given to the man or his speakers in terms of the overall value proposition and I think this is a disservice overall.  If you write a 5 page review, please keep this very much in mind that you are not reviewing Wilson or Focal's flagships.  Maybe he doesn't deserve quite the same scrutiny.

erik_squires
if everybody started one of these it would be forums full of crap.

Oh man, this advice is waaaaay too late for this place.

Ahahahahahaha.
Maybe start a more positive thread with something other than Poor Fritz, and redirect attention there.  A request to a moderator could delete this one.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that the same trolls would appear no matter what I named this thread.
On fritz website he shows that how smooth the impedance of his spkrs over the audio freq vs others. Does it mean for the same db of music in a room the other spkrs demand a large watt/current  amp for the db of music ? Also he mention about series xo .Any comments on this would be valuable.To a listener in the room how does this sound to the ears...is it audible.Thanks.
HI NN,

On fritz website he shows that how smooth the impedance of his spkrs over the audio freq vs others.

Yep, that's a function of the series crossover design the man is fixated on. :)

Does it mean for the same db of music in a room the other spkrs demand a large watt/current amp for the db of music ?

No, what it means is, regardless of frequency, the impedance is relatively constant.   It is a super easy load and particularly beneficial to tube amps.   To compare it to a random, typical commercial speaker, like these monitor audio:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/monitor-audio-silver-300-loudspeaker-measurements

With a high impedance amp (i.e. tubes) the frequency response changes to match the impedance curve. This is less troublesome to solid state amps.

Also he mention about series xo .Any comments on this would be valuable.

The other benefit he claims is that because of how the parts are arranged, they stay out of the path of the drivers.  A $30 cap in his speaker is equivalent to a $300 cap in others. The schematic and series XO theory bear this out, but I've not done a listening comparison.  However, given that I think he has very good ears (based on listening to his products and conversations) I have to believe he's onto something.