All New Joseph Audio Profile Loudspeakers // The Affordable Reference !

A new Reference speaker at a more affordable price $7K !

Not connected with Joseph Audio in any way

https://www.josephaudio.com/profile

highend666
How much are used Perspectives?  To me, Joseph Audio’s need Seas Excel and shiny, beautiful cabs...

The original Perspectives have tended to go for between $6,500 - $8,000 USD.

I agree b_limo, I'm attracted to the beauty of the Perspectives as much as I am to the sound.  I generally dislike seeing speaker drivers, but the Seas drivers are an exception.   They just look "lux" in of themselves, and the cabinet work on the Perspectives is mind-blowing.   Sometimes I literally just sit there taking in how nice they look in my room.

Many say the Pulsar 2's are the best sounding speakers that Joseph Audio makes ! 
Just add a few REL s-510 subs or maybe six later on !

I don't see many saying the Pulsars, 1 or 2, are the best speaker Joseph makes.  Best bang-for-buck perhaps.  But almost everyone who has heard both the Pulsars and Perspectives rate the Perspectives as a step up all around. 

I've heard the Perspective 1 and 2s, and the Pulsar 1s.   Originally I was interested in the Pulsars and demoed them a couple times.  They certainly do the JA magic - tone, clarity, huge soundstage, precise imaging, surprisingly big sound and deep bass.

My main thing was that in some tracks I was conscious of a bit of a bass hump or warmth - the one that helps smaller speakers sound bigger than they are.  So in deeper male voices for instance I could hear some emphasis.    But when we switched to the Perspectives that completely evened out, and they sounded more linear and balanced through those regions.  Plus to my ears, instrumental tone got just that bit more sophisticated and rich.   That sold me on the Perspectives. 

I'd expect this difference to hold up between the Pulsar 2 and Perspective 2, side by side.
I own a pair of the Joseph Audio Profiles and love them. I previously owned the JA - 22XL's and loved them, too. However, I missed the bottom end and eventually traded up. In addition to a more defined and secure deep bass (than the 22's) the sound stage and depth are phenomenal. The mids and highs retain that Joseph magic and the speakers are lightning fast. Jeff Joseph recommends Cardas Audio and I purchased the Clear Cygnus speaker cables. They work well with my Bel Canto electronics. My pair of Profiles is in the matte black finish that looks better than in the photos. I listen mostly to classic recorded jazz and my set-up handles that musical genre well. BTW, Jeff Joseph is a Thelonius Monk fan. He is very knowledgeable about 50's and 60's jazz and puts on a great display at audio shows. Hope this helps.