3 budget speaker cable choices

Looking at:
Canare 4s11
Audioquest type 4
Audioquest CV-4 used

Would appreciate some opinions on the positive or negative aspects of these. Thanks!

bajaed
Very happy so far. They have settled in and disappeared. Not likely to change anytime soon.
Thanks for posting. I'm ordering 4S11 in bulk & making the wires up myself. I've had Mogami Neglex microphone wire for speaker cable (fabulous up top but way too high a gage - very poor bottom end) and 12 ga zip cord (plenty of bass but poor definition up top). With the 4S11,  I'm hoping for the top & mids from the microphone cable & the oomph of the 12 gage but with increased tautness & clarity. We'll see.....
It is quite possible any of the economical cables mentioned would best Synergistic Research, and/or make the cost difference unjustifed.  I am reviewing a cable brand now that, based on my experiences at shows hearing SR, would likely best it. However,  one would have to do direct comparison to know definitely.  
@bobinwi, I am sure you already know this, but each canare wire has 4 conductors in one jacket, so you have to connect two conductors in each banana or spade connecter.  Not quite as simple as some wire.

I purchased a 10' terminated pair from Blue Jeans Cable for under $100 plus shipping and perhaps they can be found cheaper from other retailers.  Good quality terminations.  Just wanted to mention this.