Suggestions to place Thiel 3.6 speakers on hardwood floor

My basement will be complete soon with dedicated space as listening room 38'x20'x8'. I have carpets in my current listening area and Thiel 3.6 are placed with their carpet piercing spikes. I have hardwood floors in the basement and would like your inputs placing the Thiel 3.6s. Main issue is my speakers and equipment stand with turntable, have spikes. Appreciate your suggestions to get this done without damaging the hardwood floor and loss of bass response.
pwerahera
Get the little aluminum "saucers" sold by most places like Audio Advisor.
Or if you know the thread size of the spikes, replace them with footers from Herbie's Audio Lab. That way, you won't have to be concerned about the spikes coming out of the saucers when the speakers are moved.
I like mine placed directly on my hardwood floors with nothing.  Not a fan of spikes on hard surfaces.
pops2:
I like mine placed directly on my hardwood floors with nothing.  Not a fan of spikes on hard surfaces.
Do you find loss of bass response when you don't use spikes? I use 3.6s without spikes on carpet. I find improved bass response once I put the spikes. Other issue is floor vibrations which can also impact turntable.