Equalizer

Hi All,
So my Bryson Pi came in and I’ve played it now for a couple of days. I must say that in many ways, I find it to be better than I expected. The bass may be a little light for my taste and I was wondering if anyone might know of a way to boost the lower frequencies. The obvious choice, I’m guessing, would be an equalizer but that would mean some sort of eq software application and I don’t know if that would be compatible. My stereo is; the Pi running via Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB to an ISO Regen with LPS 1 linear power supply to an Ayer QB 9 Twenty DAC. I’m using Hi Diamond Interconnects to an ASR Emitter II Exclusive amplifier and Hi Diamond speaker cables to Quad 2905 ESL’s. I have a passive PS Audio line conditioner and various Akiko Audio Tuning sticks throughout. I will be adding my TeraDak linear power supply to the Pi soon. I still need to listen to my classical collection to interpret the cellos and double basses in order to get a clearer picture overall but with popular music, if I could get the slightest bit more low end, I’d be even happier! Any suggestions?Thanks!
goofyfoot