Best SUT For Van Den Hul Crimson Stradivarius cartridge

Please suggest a SUT For Van Den Hul Crimson Stradivarius cartridge.
I currently own a Ypsilon MC26L Ypsilon VPS 100 Phonostage.

However the highs are high. Since the cart is putting out 0.95 mV, it may be overdriving the phono stage as MC26L has 26 amplification ratio.

Even the lowest amplification ratio Ypsilon MC10 is recommended for carts 0.4-0.6 mV. 

I am not sure if there are SUTs with 5 amplification ratio.
kanchi647
if to count on fingers we have to agree about certain numbers
if to look here into vdh specs  example
https://www.vandenhul.com/product/the-crimson/
you can see that output written like  - output voltage 0,65mV.
So measuring conditions are unknown and this figure is indicator. 
For example Ortofon writes in specs  - Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5 cm/sec; Lyra  5cm/sec., zero to peak, 45 degrees (CBS test record, other test records may alter results). So IMO trying it at first with 1:10 SUT is very good idea, it can be that cartridge output is lower or maybe even higher - you never know... 
@bukanona mine is Crimson Stradivarius which has an output of 0.95 mV. At the bottom of the page, it says Stradivarius specs coming...
@mijostyn currently using Cary CAD 211FE monoblocks. I also have Conrad Johnson LP260M SE monoblocks. KEF Blade speakers.
I don’t have any new experience with line stage, I’m using vintage McIntosh tube tuner/preamp mx110z, love it’s 2 MM phono inputs, so I went for a SUT to simply boost signal strength to preserve the existing phono sound.

It seems all their current cartridges are ,65mv, they must have realized the resultant limitations involved with higher .95mv. a more common 10x factor to current .65mv gives 6.5mv, some loss, say 6.0mv, high but not too much, allows preamp/amp to operate at lower volume settings!

also, .95mv needed more windings for that stronger output, thus a smidgen more weight of their internal coil, perhaps a smidgen less delicate movement, and less than common coil resistance.

you could try selling your strad and get their current Colibri

https://www.vandenhul.com/product/the-colibri/

that opens up your options significantly.
Is MC2300 a good pre-amp compared to Cary SLP05? and MC275 version VI compared to Cary CAD 211FE. One of my friends is trying to sell the pair.