If you could, what live performances would you enjoy re-living?

I have interest in hearing about yours.   I can think of some great concerts over the years in many great buildings, from Hancher in Iowa City, to Fisher Hall in New York, to some bars in Copenhagen. 

Something I have noticed....performers have times they are more "on" just like us, and it can make their concerts be perceived at different levels.   I know the three times I saw Jackson Browne, each was much different and most of that was his intent.  Having a good sized group with very talented back up singers to the time I saw him solo....all great, but very different.  He is a better guitar player than he may be given credit for. 

The live Jazz I have been to in NYC is near the top.  Sweet Basil and the Blue Note through the years have been very good to me, but in a much different vein, the lakefront festivals in Milwaukee are a somewhat unknown to most of America. 

I did see a few artists before their success and fame, saw a famous British singer at a bar in Rapid City many years ago..and he has done well since. 

Take care,

whatjd
I saw the original Jeff Beck group in July 1969. Schaefer Music Festival - Wollman Rink - Central Park, NYC. Monday 2 PM. Tickets $1.50 each! Jeff Beck played two Gibson Les Paul's - a gold one and a black one. Marshall stack. Rod Stewart sang and wore a pink jacket and green pants. Nicky Hopkins played piano. Ron Wood played bass. The music was all of Truth and Beck-Ola. No encore. The last song was "Rice Pudding" from Beck-Ola. This particular version of the Jeff Beck Group broke up at the end of July '69!
Both in the last 10 years, Leonard Cohen when he played in Portland and Paul McCartney when he played in Seattle and was joined by members of Nirvana.  Other concerts were great but these two would be worth re-living.
...as an unusual side note, When I saw James Taylor and then Jackson Browne, one of the backup singers was Valerie Carter...and as Steve Winwood sang "Valerie" and as Jackson Browne sang "that girl could sing".

Her cd, "Wild Child" is worth a listen. I don’t know about youtube or any other sample you could do online. Valerie died and she never had the fame or sales she deserved. I may do a post in alerting other A’goN members to this singer?

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=valerie+carter&ref=nb_sb_noss_2