Anybody have both Herbie's Cone/Spike Pucks and isoacoustics gaia's

My Spatial Audio X5's sit on pieces of granite which sit on top of carpeting with a concrete floor under all of it. Am very happy with the performance I'm getting now but was thinking of getting some isoacoustic gaia's for my speakers because of all the positive feedback. Never heard of Herbie's audio products before I started in on my research of isoacoustics. I'm wondering if there spike pucks do the same thing as the gaia's do? There pricing is attractive. So I was hoping to hear from someone who may have had both and could give me there feedback.

Thanks, 
Steve
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsjsfiveo
@nyaudio98 ,
Gee, thanks for posting.
NOT.
If you can't answer a question without snarkiness, perhaps you should keep it to yourself. There many posters who don't have the knowledge that members, such as yourself, have.
@OP, 
Using granite underneath speakers is promoted by Richard Vandersteen.
If you can put spikes under the granite, so that it connects with the concrete floor, I think you would be in the pink.
Isoacoustics and Herbie's are good products, but I think your money is better spent on other products. Especially as you have a pretty good solution already.
Bob
I decoupled my Moab speaker with springs. It really cleaned up the bass. Look on YouTube for a guy named TOWNSEND AUDIO. he’s got some amazing video explaining decoupling benefits. Ray
Whether you try the Gaia footers or Herbie’s products (Giant Fat Gliders or Giant Threaded Stud Gliders), I would try them directly on the carpet. The Herbie’s stuff comes with a 60-day trial period. Check our Herbie’s website. 

Like the previous poster Ray, my speakers are supported on springs and IMO they work and sound very good, inexpensive too.