Hi-res streaming on Qobuz

Although hi-res titles on Qobuz indicate streaming at 96kHz or192kHz, I’m not sure my system is reproducing those levels. Both my Arcam Rplay streamer and Schiit Gungnir multibit manuals indicate they accept up to 192kHz.  But I can’t hear a difference in quality comparing hi-res to non hi-res files.  Even if I do an A B comparison using the exact same titles with Qobuz hi-res and Idagio CD quality  resolution, I hear no difference. There are no indicators to tell what’s happening, so I’m wondering if I’m indeed hearing in high resolution.
Is there any way I can be sure?
128x128rvpiano
I briefly owned the Rplay and wound up sending it back to the dealer.  Everything sounded the same, I couldn’t tell much difference between mp3 and Red Book and High Resolution, and the player doesn’t indicate what is actually being sent to the DAC.  I had other issues with the player that prompted the return so I never even got to explore the issue on discussion here.  Arcam support was non existent, no response at all to the email address that was given for product support.
  Returning the player probably isn’t an option for you so I would go into their settings menus and make sure that everything is enabled, but you probably have done that.  My Bryston streamer tells what data rate is being transmitted, and where I have been able to compare high resolution vs Red book, the difference is audible.  Case in point are the Andris Nelsons/Boston SO Shostakovich Symphony Cycle.  I have a red book CD of the Tenth, and a high resolution download of the same recording, and the difference is not subtle
Actually, I’m quite happy with the quality of the RPlay sound. The reason I got it was that a.review in What-Hifi compared the sound favorably to the very popular here Blue-sound Node 2.  Arcam regularly transmits upgrades to the streamer. I would just like to hear a difference between hi-res and CD quality files.
rvpiano
... I’m quite happy with the quality of the RPlay sound ... I would just like to hear a difference between hi-res and CD quality files.
What else is in your system? Perhaps that's why you're not hearing the benefits of hi-res files.
Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier, Modified Conrad-Johnson PV11 preamp.
I do hear high resolution from my Oppo 105 Blu-ray player..