Has anyone compared old to new Audioquest Cables???

I would like some input from anyone with direct experience who has compared the older higher end Audioquest speaker cables that are now used and selling at an obvious reduced price from when they were new to the mid-level newer Audioquest cables like the Rocket 88 Series, just before the newer cables get really pricey.  I would be looking for bi-wire cables for my Vandersteen model 5A speakers.

Thanks in advance.

bigkidz
Cables are specific to systems. Too many listeners vote with their wallet.

Depending on the connected equipment any cable change may be better, worse or no different.

FYI, I once auditioned [stupid names forgotten] $6k & $12k AQ cables in an B&W / Mac / REL $300k system. The high priced spread was just awful.

All advice on specific cables and most other recommendations are not worth the bits to transmit.
@ieales - I understand your posted position.  Changes may be system dependent.  My equipment is custom manufacturer by my company so I know that no body here hears what I hear.  My question was asking based upon ones own experience what did they hear.  Already mentioned above is for me to try them as buying at the used prices would allow me if I decided that they did not improve my sound could be sold for little to no loss.

Thanks for your input.

Bigkidz the rocket 88 for its price, will it measure up with dragon and sterling I don’t think so, the clear and argent would probably as good as the rocket 88 maybe better, the indigo is good too, Athough I heard a rocket 88 is superb, more quiet, my own preference is old Audioquest, I am not into battery stuff..,
I bought sterling 4ft for $400 it was very very cheap, it’s next to dragon Speaker Cable.Dragon I think it’s aq top of the line , long time ago, 
Bigkidz if you need a very good Speaker Cable try the Tellurium q ultra black Il, cheaper but they are very good.