Just bought a Hegel H390 Integrated

At 65 years old and have had systems since 1972. I just settled my divorce, went from her wanting $220,000 to her getting $2,500 and a thank you from the judge for not getting alimony and part of her pension which I could of. 
     All my receivers and amps have been in the $1000.00 range. Don't laugh, I'm poor. After 20 years with an Adcom 555 running Infinity Kappa 8's I bought a pair of Bryston A2 wired speakers. My local dealer recommended replacing the 20 year old Adcom to avoid failure and damaging my new speakers. So he kept me in the same price range and sold me a Emotiva XPA Gen III. I loved the sound but I did have to add a sub to give me the punch that the Infinity's did. 
      So, with the money I saved it was time to buy a Mac which I have loved the looks since the 70's.  My dealer set up my Brystons for an audition with the Mac MA352, but told me to keep an open mind. I was going with the Mac before I got there as I have a lot of art on my walls which gives me a great listening environment. The Hegel was $500.00 less than the Mac at $6500.00. Finally realized it's the sound and not the looks. The Hegel is amazing. I've been lucky as my listening room was great with the old system. 
     I have to move into a new house and even if the new system sounds great I asked my dealer to recommend room treatments. He has a guy that can come out and do that. I don't want to miss out on the possibilities of the best sound.
      After setting up the Hegel I couldn't find the headphone jack. There is none, and then I thought, I don't need one as I'm single and staying that way. The remote is even made of metal with 4 screws to remove to change the batteries. Never seen a metal remote before this one.
     My other components are:
          Thorens TD160 that I bought back in 1973. Sat for 20 years until I got back into vinyl 2 years ago.
           Pro Ject Tube box S2 tube phono amp
            Nad 546 BEE CD player
            Isotek power conditioner
            All power cords in the $100.00 range along with all the other cables
            Audio Quest speaker wires. (here is a funny one. the manual for the Infinity's from the 80's recommended using               standard lamp cord) 

Please remember I don't have money and now being retired with no pension it's a struggle, but I have my music.
             Any thoughts from you guys?

golden210
Congratulations on the Hegel and the divorce.

You may be poor in wallet but rich in music. Enjoy the tunes and free time.

Well done! 
Good for you!! 

Having trouble understanding what the question is? Room treatment advice? 
Congratulations on your system and I love the comment about the headphone jack. What time is the party?
I had the 546. Nice sound. Sold it, I couldn’t take the quick auto shutoff and reindexing drives every start up.
The replacement came with a diecast remote, hex tool and spare battery.
I picked up 2 tube amps for the phones., besides jack’s on the preamp and a streamer.
Looks good.
Enjoy musical freedom!!!

P.S. The Dueland IC cable I just got is basically zip. Along with my Audio Arts spkr wire.