Eminent Technology LFT 7 !!

Not a missprint!  LFT 7 was the LFT 6 with additional bass panels. The bass panels had 3 bass drivers per panel.  4 panels total.  Would like to hear them or purchase them.  
128x128riverdinaudio
At the 2019 Capital Audiofest I looked into the back of the GT Audio Works woofer stack and realized i could build my own for pennies on the dollar sine they are GR Research re-badged.  Pleae understand, the GT Audio Works system is a work of art and love.  I am a fan!
Many years ago I used the Magnepan 60" ribbon tweeter with the BG Radia 75" ribbons and generic sub.  Could never get it to blend and at the time my reference was a Magnepan MG20.  Even Magnepan had trouble blending their tweeter to there original wire on membrane design.  

I have a beautiful set of LFT-VI in my office paired with a two smaller SHU Subs. Works well enough,  played occasionally.  I have a minty NAK deck, too. I should play this stuff, not try to keep as museum pieces.   :) 
It is all too easy to get distracted from this hobby.  Start listenning at low levels, if you can, as long as you can each day.  Tidal steaming has revitalized my daily listening.  
I prefer silence in work, music occasionally.  I get all the listing I wish at home. :)