Favorite Headphone Stands - What do you look for?

With a new baby in the house, my headphone collection seems to be growing. I've been adding some headphone stands to my various listening stations but I haven't found any that really wow me. There are lots of cheap options on Amazon and more bespoke offerings on Etsy but nothing is really jumping out at me. 

Do you have a favorite stand? What kind of features do you look for (weight, cable management, aesthetics, adjustability, etc.)? 

Much like in the other components in my system I appreciate things that are solid and well made. Just doesn't feel right trusting my expensive cans to a rickety stand.  

I'm interested to hear what the community thinks. 
128x128designtaylor
I don't understand the value....I put my headphones on the table with the other components....perfectly fine
Hi,
Here's a tip I read, tried it & worked great:
I have 5 headphones, so no stand is sufficient to hold all of them, and multiple stands just not enough room.
I got a cheap microphone stand from Amazon (@13,00).
It will hold around 8 sets of ph. & stands next to my desk on the floor.
Not too classy, but takes no room on my desk & serves the purpose.
@pastorbob Good tip! 

@stringreen the purposes is just to keep your headphones in good condition and avoid silly issues like them getting accidentally pulled off the desk or having something spilled on top of them. Painted or anodized headphones can develop little chips from being set down on hard surfaces. If you like to try different headphones and then sell them on to try others you need to keep them minty! 
My Sens 650'c are at least 8 years old......like new.  I don't throw them around.