Am I too big of a jerk,even for audiogon?

Let me explain. I have extremely high and very vague standards. I look down on everything, and I mean everything, never talking about specifics or my own point of reference. I’ve looked down not just on people and equipment but science and facts as well. They are far far beneath me.  It is all too much for me to explain, but I am sure you are all doing it wrong.  WRONG, with a bold, underlined and hooker-script WRONG font used here.

I start these crazy troll posts which are incredibly successful in nabbing a lot of the regulars in audiogon.

I should be very happy with myself, but sometimes I have to wonder if my level of jerk is too much for all of you too handle. I’m trying to blaze a path, but are you with me audiofools or not???
erik_squires
Erik, I really think you are a very knowledgeable and a decent human being. What I find with you and myself included is that you get really testy when someone doesn’t appreciate your point of view. Case in point, I hate all Class D amplifiers and nothing will ever change my mind. Every time you posted about Class D and I disagreed, you went off on me in a bad way, even suggesting I never listened to the amp you were talking about when in fact I had. You are big on DYI audio and you seem to expect everyone to embrace it. You fail to realize that there a lot of us older guys who aren’t into that, can’t solder well (me) and would probably screw up a good piece of equipment by modding, etc.

In all honesty, I admire the person who can do that and pull it off, I am just not one of them. I have been teaching myself to not answer any posts that I know will go south fast and lead to bickering. You certainly do not irritate and infuriate me like millercarbon who thinks he is the end all of audiophiles and that he knows best about everything. He always seem to insinuate a political right wing agenda and never gets his posts removed yet I try to rebut him and I get my posts removed and still to this day do not know why.

Your post was very thought provoking and I hope you will stay. Your vast knowledge of circuits and such is a treasure trove and needed here, I say this to George as well. This has been a terrible year for all of us and it is natural to get under one another’s skin, we all just need to be more understanding.
Saw this recently in a Psychology review - 

"...the problem with taking ourselves too seriously: We choose to look good over learning new things. Fear makes our lives boring and repetitive."
@stereo5

+1

Case in point, I hate all Class D amplifiers and nothing will ever change my mind. Every time you posted about Class D and I disagreed, you went off on me in a bad way, even suggesting I never listened to the amp you were talking about when in fact I had. You are big on DYI audio and you seem to expect everyone to embrace it.

and I have mentioned this before in that not everyone is into the DIY thing....and you keep pushing and pushing it.

you remind me of the person at work that thinks they know everything and no matter how you tell them to just go with the flow of things, the person still doesnt get it and nobody wants to work with that person.     

Post removed 
Yes you are a jerk!

You make little sense as usual.

You seem to be a want to be engineer type.