EMM CDSD transport new version out

Is it true that new CDSD will have a USB input for upgrades? Also the faceplate is now matte black.
I heard it may retail cheaper at $5900.
iujona
Let me clarify my statement above. I have the latest CDSD. It has a usb and rs232 connection. The faceplate is sourced from a different manufacturer and has a more brushed finish as opposed to shiny. It's hard to tell the difference unless side by side. It's not black. It still costs $7900. without remote. I'm told there is no plans to lower the price.
I was wrong. Apparently, there IS a new version of the CDSD out there, and it does have a USB port for future upgrades, which will be done via computer hookup. This is straight from the horse's mouth: EMM Labs.
In terms of software updates, does anyone know what issues the software updates have addressed. I am hopeful there may be an upgrade that will allow one to play EMI Copy Controlled discs on the CDSD, without the problems I am experiencing with playing them now (e.g. static and clicking noises).
I do have the latest CDSD with USB and my dealer sent me the EMM Set-Up software along with the latest software (Version 018) which downloaded easily.