I’m looking to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T???

I am wanting to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T tuner. It must have balanced outputs and doesn’t need to be a tube tuner. My current MD106T sounds nice but I’m wanting to upgrade. Any advice on a nice tuner to upgrade to would be appreciated. My 106T is nice sounding but I wonder what nicer is out there.
128x128mitchb
Hi mitch, I don't have much to add, but I have that same tuner. St-2 antenna mounted on 4th (top) floor terrace and their Signal Sleuth (signal amplifier). Not far from NYC. I am very happy with its results.
I find my self at the mercy of reception. At least my ST-2 outside sounds better than a ribbon antenna inside. My digital both transport streamer and dac sounds better than FM but there is something special about music off air with a tuner.
Contact Magnum Dynalab - [email protected] or toll free in North America 1-800-551-4130 or outside North America 905-791-5888. They offer a trade in program in addition to their in house upgrade program for their entire line up of products. 
Youhave the best tuner put a set of críticaal mass footers it  and stpplooking  you have an amazing tuner
I used to have a MD105. Sold it- I now have a Modaferri modded MR78. The ‘78 is far more enjoyable. And I did go from balanced to single ended outputs. Other vintage top choices are Marantz 10b, 20 or 20b 

these old tuners have an organic breathing quality many newer tuners lack.