Total bass suck out at 40hz

So I'm a little slow, but it occured to me today to see if there were test tones recordings on Tidal of Qobuz. Yes there are. I have a radio shack SPL meter so I went to work playing them to see what I had in my room. I was shocked to find a total lack of audible bass at 40hz. At first I thought they must have made an error in the recording. Then I went to a different set of test tones and wow same thing. I never dreamed something like that would take place. I have read a lot of discussions about bass peaks and nulls and always thought it would just be slightly less in volume at the null, not completely gone. So Am I imagining this and if not what do I do to remedy it. I am apparently missing a lot of music and never knew it. I am currently listening to my freshly refinished Yamaha NS 1000m speakers(just put them in the system Wednesday after work) with a Modwright KWI 200 integrated amp and a Lumin streamer/dac. I also have stereo Rythmik  F12 subs. Thanks, Allen.
mizike
mizike,
Yes, I'm referring to moving the main speakers closer to the wall behind the speakers. I plan on moving them in small increments and taking measurements to see if moving them helps eliminate the 40hz suck out.

Sad to see so many who have been here long enough to tell the OP exactly what is going on, and yet they don't. I don't get it. What explains this reluctance to learn?

mizike, this is very common. Bass frequencies bounce around the room, canceling and reinforcing at different points depending on the frequency, room dimensions, and speaker locations. All you can do is move them around trying to find locations that are less lumpy. Symmetrical locations are worst, because they'll double up the cancellation and reinforcement. As you noticed there's bass lower than 40, just none at 40. Move them around you will probably be able to get bass at 40, but then none at 30.

The solution is more subs. This is what everyone here knows but shamefully is keeping from you. Do a search for Distributed Bass Array, DBA, or Swarm subwoofer system. That is the answer. None of the other stuff they're talking about is anywhere near as good. And they know it.

2+2=4
Based on the measurement I sent them, REL actually said the solution isn’t more subs, but to get the main speakers positioned correctly.
Thanks for pointing out the Qobuz test tones.  I found it interesting that I can hear my speakers at 20Hz despite they are only spec'd down to 25Hz.  Perhaps that's common.  Apparently 15KHz is the top of my hearing range.