432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest
Djones51 our last exchange we had was on the Innuos Phoenix thread where an opertunity was handed to you to express your technical prowness and displeasure directly to the lead director of Innuos in one of John Darko’s blogs directly below the interview,...

I periodically checked the blog and there was no sign of you , what happened ? 
You had a chance to rub John Darko’s nose in it by telling him how wrong he is about the Innuos Phoenix including setting his guess technical representative from Innuos straight on digital technical design.

I then directed you to another technical site where you passed on a second opportunity over at AudioPhileStyle forums technical review of AustonPops of the Innuos Phoenix.

, I visited the site periodically to see if you showed up to set member AustonPops straight on his findings though once again you failed to show up , what happened ? 
Djones51 perhaps three times a charm with the 432 Evo servers , please log onto their Facebook page , there you can correct this manufacturer with their flawed technical designs . LOL 😂 

For those who prefer 440hz over 432 reading the information on their site the Evo is easily adjusted on the fly .

Why 432hz? Why can't it be switched to 435hz or 430.5hz? I have no interest in conversing with conspiracy theorists on the merits of 432hz. If it was something more than twaddle then this device would be able to switch to any preferred Hertz instead of 432 only. The fact this Hertz was chosen isn't by accident but a continuation of the nonsense surrounding it. It would be no more productive than discussing the spherical shape of the earth with flat earthers. 
I am not a member of those other forums or FB. The only other forum I use is ASR.
I sincerely wish you participated in ASR exclusively!! But it gets boring doesn’t it? Everyone being in full agreement about “audio bullschiit”