Looking for tonearm inspiration

I just bought a used SME 20/12 turntable that is about 15 years old.  I also had a used 

Dynavector DRT XV-1s rebuilt/are tipped.  Odd as it may seem, there was no tonearm with the turntable.  I have yet to identify what the phono stage, but listening so far suggest a Sutherland Loco (still open to alternatives).  There must be many out there that have had experience with the SME 20/12 turntable and perhaps a few that have had experience with the SME/Dynavector combination.  Can you suggest a tonearm that had some magic for you with either bit of gear?  Wide range of music: Rock, Jazz, Female Vocal and a bit of Opera from time to time.

chilli42
@atmasphere : No I don't thing not by a second that my english is ok, I know is prety bad but this is not the real true issue.

R.
I know is prety bad but this is not the real true issue.
When your comments become unintelligible, its actually hard to tell.
Raul, it is if we can not understand you. We mean no offense. We may even be in agreement on some issues but it is hard to tell. Look into using these translation devices!
So did @chilli42 ever decide on a tonearm? This thread zigged and zagged in so many directions I think he may have bailed out on us.
BillWojo