~$15K floorstanders: opinions sought

There a chance I'll be able to make a significant investment in my speakers within a few months, and jump from $4K/pr Focal 926 to something in the 10-15K range. I'm running krell gear and have no intention of changing electronics, they are perfectly suited to my ears - - but if new speakers expose weaknesses, then I'll tackle that later.

Here's the thing: aesthetics matter to me, a lot, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love my art and home and music is a huge part of my lifetime joy. These are some of the brands /models that I personally think are beautiful, and I'd love to hear from folks who could speak to a possible pairing with Krell. I like precision, speed, clarity, and firm bottom. 

Room is approx 18x20x9. New or used is ok.

Von Schweikert Endeavor SE
Vienna Acoustics Klimt The Music
Magico S3
JBL Synthesis (4700, 9900, etc.) 
Spatial (loved the demos I heard but not sure if OB would work in my space)

Appreciate any insight, despite the aesthetic emphasis. 
wassaicwill
Given that you have Krell amplification which is brilliant but it is a hair forward of neutral, I find some of the suggestions hear fascinating. It sounds like you prefer a slightly forward sound profile, but some of these combos might end up being a bit fatiguing.
If I were you, I would look at the Spendor D9s. I think they would be a brilliant match for your amplification and should meet your needs in terms of looks. It is a natural sounding speaker that I think would really come to life with your electronics.
I don’t have them available for Demo but they should be easy enough to find. 
Another option that you will either love or hate is the Scansonic MB6 B.  Sound is to die for but looks are not for everybody.   I heard the side-by-side with the Magico S1s and they blew the Magicos out of the water.  The MB5 B has broader appeal aesthetically. 

I can’t speak to system synergy. Instead, here are speakers I have listened to, really enjoyed and that are attempting something aesthetically. Not all are to my visual taste but that is a highly subjective front. Some have been mentioned here. Pricing for some may imply a used purchase, which you noted you are open to. 
Kef Blade 2
Kef Reference 5
Aerial 7T
Focal Kanta 3
Totem Element Metal v2
Totem Wind Design
Piega Master Line Source 2

Have fun listening and I can’t wait to hear what you end up getting. I am in the for me slow period of saving for my next speakers. 
Post removed 
@wassaicwill, the JBL K2 S9900 is well above your budget  (new or used) if you have a hardstop at 15k.  But, if you can get your hands on a pair of their S4700s for under 15k, it should truly madly deeply rock your world. My younger sibling has these hooked up to some Luxman gear.  It is Jebeesus Christ good.