For anyone who moved from tubes to solid state — a question

I'm the happy owner of a fairly new tube preamp and monoblock amps. I love it and have bought new tubes. To have another option for warmer weather or possibly a second listening room, I got a very good solid state integrated. I've run the tube preamp with the solid state amp and it sounds quite nice. I love all tubes, too.

But this question is for you. Please forget the convenience factor for a moment, including the issue of tube replacement etc. Also, forget about those cases where you bought new speakers and needed more power, etc.

Assuming you had quality tube gear with sufficient power — here's the question if you abandoned tubes for SONIC reasons:

What what is that tubes couldn't give you?
What did your solid state gear do for you which was so much better that you divorced to marry anew?

I'm curious about what people list as the positive sonic reasons they love solid state (including A, AB, D, etc.).

Thanks.
128x128hilde45
Looking closer at those TRL 200,400,800 amps, now I think I better understand what was meant earlier around "maintenance", and  "event" when firing them up.  Wow, that's some array of output tubes... 

Certainly makes for a case of owning a backup SS amp for non-critical listening times or non-winter months :) 
The best tube amps from Audio Research require an A/C system for the listening room.  Tubes are finicky.  If you want to hear great musical reproduction, all of the time, stick to really good trannys. 
Luckily, my tube amps are in a basement space that's always cool. Even when it was 100 degrees outside, things were fine. I agree with the issue of not warming up a room, though. If I was upstairs, I think a solid state would be a good backup for those warm summer months. At least for the power amps.
@danvignau 

point taken

you are not a dedicated audio research tube amp lover unless you listen wearing a racing cool suit :)