ls possible to make digital audio sound like analog/vinyl

Sam here again and 40 years into the digital age and vinyl cut from analog master tape is still the gold standard of sound quality. Vinyl cut directly from digital is nothing but a vinyl CD unless the digital is transferred to reel to reel tape first and then from reel to reel cut to vinyl. The main difference between digital and vinyl for me is the fact that digital audio sounds like digital audio and i can tell the difference between the two formats in A/B test everytime. l have been interested in frequencies for years now and i believe there is a single frequency that has the ability to erase the digital fingerprint from digital audio and make it sound like the finest analog tape or vinyl cut from analog tape and that frequency is 33 hertz. l cannot explain what it is about the 33 hertz frequency that has such a profound effect on digital music however it makes digital audio reverberate throughout my entire body.

Source: Digital download flac 16/44 The dave brubeck quartet - three to get ready 1959.

original: http://u.pc.cd/9ze7

33 hertz: http://u.pc.cd/rrnctalK
guitarsam
i thought the objective is to make digital and analog reproduction sound like real music
O.k i'm not sure if millercarbon is for real or pulling my leg either way you must produce the 33hz frequency and then encode your digital music with that frequency as 33 hz is the only frequency i'm aware of the removes the digital fingerprint from digital audio making it sound warm and analog like.This is even superior to shungite rock on your circuit breaker box.  mijostyn you are correct and remember 33hz is the only frequency that links the left and right hemispheres of our brain together as one. 33 Hz is the frequency that researchers and scientists have discovered inside the Great Pyramids of Egypt. 33hz is the connection between the spiritual and physical world. Jesus was 33 when He was Crucified. According to Luke 3:23. Any way you look at it 33hz is the most supernatural frequency known to man and superior to 7.83hz,432hz,538hz or any other frequency you can dial up and one listen to 33hz encoded music proves that.Hearing is believing.