For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw

Regarding any future thinking on cartridges, your first mention of SoundSmith is solid!

I’ve been studying a bunch of carts. I’m leaning towards a higher end MM or MI for right now. If I decide to go MC, I think that will take a much higher investment, both on the cart and pre. I’m in no hurry. It will eventually happen.

There is a used Roksan Corus Black listed here (160 hours) for half price of new, but I’m not sure new stylus are still available for that cart, but can use a Goldring as I understand. Also a used Soundsmith Zephr MkII being sold by the Music Room. Or, a Soundsmith Carmen Mk II new, not the ES. Grado Sonota III is of interest. Nagaoka MP-300 or 500. Clearaudio has caught my attention. Have read some interesting things about the The Vessel A3SM by LP Gear. The Sumiko Moonstone has revived some praise, and inexpensive. And of course the Ortofon Black. I’ve had Ortofon carts in the past, and just looking for something different, albeit I should not discount that one.

Still thinking....still searching...

Oh, and thanks for the offer on additional shot. I have some, but until I get the arm, really won’t know if additional will be necessary, or not.
Quite a range of carts there Brian, most of them I think you would be happy with.

Might I ADD the Goldring 1042 or 2400 to your list just to increase your quandary.......
Slam ..... Dan Reed Network.

Unfortunate title as this album lacks all definition of "slam" musically.

Love this band but the SQ on this is pretty lame.