cost no object integrated amps

folks,
what are some cost no object  , no compromise super integrated amps that rivals separates. would love to hear some thoughts, ownership experience and which ones must be considered in the shopping list.may be in 30k to 60k price range
 some of them which come to my mind are

1. dan d'agostino momentum
2. audionet HUMBOLDT
3. soulution 530
4. dartzeel CTH-8550
5. ch precision I1
6. vitus SIA 30

feel free to add or suggest any other ones. or if someone can comment on each of these or rank in the order of preference with their reasoning.
goodsource
Cost no object: VAC Statement 450i iQ

Perhaps $40k bargain?:
Pilium Audio Leonidas Integrated
Bob, a dealer at Rhapsody Audio https://rhapsody.audio , believes that Pilium products punch way above their price point, competitive with the very best.  Although dealers can be bias, I read his many WBF posts and he comes across as very knowledgeable, sincere, and has the pulse of the highest high end audio equipment judging by the equipment he carries and the manufacturers he represents.  

varyat

Thank You for the brief review of Vitus Audio SIA 30. At that level of performance/price, I would expect it to better an Ayre AX-5 Twenty.

Happy Listening!
Absolare has a superb integrated for about $20k. It impressed me a lot at a show. It has a tubed input stage.

You can also try Aavik. It may be more in your style. I think the C-380 got a good review in Stereophile.
thank you

@bvdiman @audioman58 @georgehifi @palbrecht1 @kren006. gryphon seems a crowd favorite as well.heard it has darker backgrounds, great bass and is a dynamic and muscular amp.

Yes it will drive anything with the current it can put out 300w @ 8ohm and 950w @ 2ohm, and it has sub outputs if you need to add sub/s to your mains.

That so called "dark sound", is just like what pure class-A sounds like, it washes over you with detail and massively huge dynamics, and presence without calling attention to itself, or to the speaker drivers themselves, it’s like they don’t have to be in the room, IT"S NOT HIFI to coin a phrase.

Cheers George
It is not super expensive but the Musical Fidelity M8xi is getting fantastic reviews. Check this out from Andrew Robinson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfWNQvw-Jq8&t=769s