Cartridge options going forward

As much as I hate to admit it, my Lyra Etna is getting a little long in the tooth. I really look forward to listening to music with this cartridge but the amount of money they get for it has reached the point where I want to consider a more fiscally responsible alternative. I have owned a Kleos and Skala before the Etna and while the Kleos is good, it is not an Etna.  Any ideas?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmtwilke
I have owned Lyra for the last 10 years or so, Skala (retipped once by soundsmith), Kleos and most recently the Etna. I did try a Soundsmith Sussuro but did not keep it.  Would like to find something under 5000. Retipping or rebuilding is a long process and I don't want to be without. I am not quite at the replacement/rebuild point yet.Just trying to get a feel for what might be an alternative. That said a legit under 5000 Etna alternative may be hard to come up with.
Dear @mtwilke : IMHO  What you need is a cartridge that can walk along the quality of your analog rig, the Etna is to much for your analog rig honored its great quality performance this cartridge can shows any audiophile.

This one could gives you exceptional overall MUSIC enjoyment and put on sale the Etna or if you still want the Etna then  you must change your analog rig. Your choice:

https://www.audio-technica.com/en-gb/cartridges/line-series/art-series/at-art9xa

Btw, @elliottbnewcombjr you have no idea about the quality performance of cartridges like the Etna levels.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Out of curiosity what would be an appropriate analogue rig for the Etna in your opinion?
I’m liking the Lyra Kleos SL.  My first Lyra, and it is a *little* better (but def. better) than the less expensive Dyna XX2MkII, IMO.  Kleos SL is less than 5K.
If you can locate one you might give some consideration to the new "HANA RED".