cost no object integrated amps

folks,
what are some cost no object  , no compromise super integrated amps that rivals separates. would love to hear some thoughts, ownership experience and which ones must be considered in the shopping list.may be in 30k to 60k price range
 some of them which come to my mind are

1. dan d'agostino momentum
2. audionet HUMBOLDT
3. soulution 530
4. dartzeel CTH-8550
5. ch precision I1
6. vitus SIA 30

feel free to add or suggest any other ones. or if someone can comment on each of these or rank in the order of preference with their reasoning.
goodsource
Hi @goodsource, I think the hallmark feature of darTZeel is transient and decay performance. darT gets transients right in an organic, natural way that lets my brain suspend disbelief.

Michael Fremer of Stereophile uses darTZeel with his Wilson loudspeakers and you may enjoy his thoughts on the pairing, along with comparisons to CH, Ypsilon, and Boulder: https://www.stereophile.com/content/dartzeel-nhb-468-monoblock-power-amplifier
@gestalt i know fremor uses dartzeel monoblocks and i know they have stellar performance.
the question is whether the integrated would be to that level or not at their starting price point.
tonally they might be very similar and also might be similar in voicing and clarity.
question is their wattage on integrated is on the lower side and iam not sure if the integrated will have good bass performance for the wilsons.

also it would be great to know if someone did a comparison between dartzeel integrated and ch precision i1
Vitus SIA 030 owner here...
Coming from 30 years of Naim ownership, vinyl sources.
Auditioned the Gryphon Diablo 300 at dealer with Wilsons-good but did not grab me...could have been the Wilsons. The common "its a bit dark" held true .
Brought a new Levinson integrated home- disappointed
Had an entry level Dartzeel at home- beautiful but not enough bite. Did the demo of the Boulder 866-nice but not enough power. Listened to the Aavik 300 before- sideways move from Naim.
Did the demo of the Vitus at dealer with YG speakers and a decent Clearaudio deck- wow.
I was not going to leave Naim unless something really opened my ears...the Vitus did. Coming from Naim 552/500 to a single box was a little scary but I trusted my ears and jumped.
Very happy that I did. Amp is about 4 months old now and continues to amaze with the depth and emotion that it conveys. Very different to Naim, but engaging and powerful in ways that the 552/500 just can't do...
Audition a SIA 030 before you make your decision. SIA 025 would not have convinced me I don't think...the 030 is a beast.
Cost no object: VAC Statement 450i iQ

Perhaps $40k bargain?:
Pilium Audio Leonidas Integrated
Bob, a dealer at Rhapsody Audio https://rhapsody.audio , believes that Pilium products punch way above their price point, competitive with the very best.  Although dealers can be bias, I read his many WBF posts and he comes across as very knowledgeable, sincere, and has the pulse of the highest high end audio equipment judging by the equipment he carries and the manufacturers he represents.