For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@mammothguy54,

Doing a distilled water rinse is recommended. Air drying is better. I use my VPI for expediency buy would prefer a second VinlylStack just for this purpose.

Have you looked into DIY? It's what I use and have had experience with my Audio Desk. The DIY is a better solution and less expensive. If you add a pump and filter system it takes up more room but is a nice upgrade for little money.
Mammithguy54,

I have heard from a few people that the remasters are good. I’ll let you know if my experience is any better than yours. 

I’m guessing you are the same age as I am. 
@mammothguy54 

Super Session; Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper, and Steve Stills made one hell of a serious album in that "session". I have an original copy and also bought a reissue from Speakers Corner.

Yea! I have the original release of that album as well, purchased back in the 70’s. Really neat release by those three.
Slaw, I'm not certain how to go about a DIY.  That does mean Do It Yourself, correct?  I figured that a Kirmus US process, followed with a distilled rinse and vacuum dry or air dry, would be a good regimen.  However, that's just my own thoughts and welcome further advice and/or direction. 

Enlighten me!
Thanks man.

@unreceivedogma, I am 66 years of age.  And proud to say that most people take me for my mid-50s.  Good genes and some luck, I guess.
Maybe it's all the hiking, skiing, and fishing that I do.  Or, maybe most of them have a vision problem.  Haha... Enough of the jokes.  I went to many, many concerts during the 70s, I saw them all, including Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix.  Wonderful memories and I have collected the vinyl all along the way.  I play CD in the car, but vinyl has always been my passion for home audio high-fidelity.  I got my first real hi-fi system in 1973.  Let us know your feelings about the Led Zeppelin reissues.  
@mammothguy54,

I usually point people to this thread "Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning" under Analog. Lots of good info there.

DIY = do it yourself. Many people here have gone this route and have found it to be superior for much less money. It isn’t a plug + play or a put a record in and play when it’s done unit. I can guarantee a DIY machine will get your lps cleaner than most high dollar units.

Look at my systems page for a front view picture of my current DIY set-up.

Steve