“BLOCK” Function?

I’ve tried a search here for such a function,and I’ve come up empty. Is there a way to block certain members? Not just from personal messages,but so they don’t show up in any topic I’m reading. Sometimes it’s nice to ask a question and learn something without someone trying to rub your nose in your lack of knowledge like a dog that did his business in the house.  I am all for learning from others. That’s one of the reasons I frequent this site. However,there are some folks here that do have vast knowledge, but are as abrasive as 40 grit sandpaper. For those folks I’m ready to throw the baby out with the bath water.  

128x128rocray
For some of them it is not only virtual. I just wonder if one qualifies as "group".

millercarbon,
09-08-2020 12:49pm

That's already what happens here. There's a distinct group of alcoholics view every thread as a bar, and they are like Nicolas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas out to drink themselves to death in the virtual pub crawl to end all virtual pub crawls.  

They're lucky its only a virtual pub crawl. Or it wouldn't be Leaving Las Vegas. It would be A Bronx Tale.

millercarbon, 06-13-2020 10:58pm
I'm telling ya, even with two rums in my I can write this. Someone needs to do something. They clearly are not paying me enough.

millercarbon, 07-24-2020 3:45am
Probably shouldn’t post after hours of rum and weed but we only live once (as this particular system of memories anyway) so here we go.

Amazing how theatrical fantasies find their way into a forum...MC as an Italian 'Don'...

OK, that's enough.  That's such a 'reach', one may as well let the Coyote win one round with the Road Runner.

The only 'bat' you've to swing is the one in your mind.
Stick with audiotrivia....

Respectfully, J
The problem with the internet in general is that there are no consequences for being a narcissistic jerk. I wish I could block some posters as easily as I can block jerks on my cell phone.