Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Yes, it looks to have a recess slaw, in addition, he included the SOTA clamp.
@slaw

Just noticed your post on the Record Doctor. I used one for decades. Never gave any trouble. The problem with vacuum cleaners is they introduce static.

I have to admit, initially I was a bit underwhelmed. But as I said, I think there is a certain way and pace you have to use it. I thought of getting a Nitty Gritty, or a unit as your VPI, but finally convinced myself I could turn the darn thing by hand. But, I do think I was spinning too fast. Also, when using *a lot* of fluid, and ‘sudsing’ the album, I don’t think the results seemed great simply vacuuming that off, alone. That’s when I used the record cleaner, ‘suds’ the album, vacuum, run it through the Spin Clean, and a final vacuum.

That seems to work on never/long non-cleaned albums, or, ones which have only been through my Spin Clean. Those albums were noticeably quieter after that regiment.

Static? Yea, always a pain. And it isn’t winter yet. Last year I bought a humidifier. You could be very right about a vacuum creating static, but it doesn’t seem as much as me drying the albums by hand with the Spin Clean cloths. I have a Zerostat, but will keep my eye out on that DESTAT.
@bkeske,

IME, it's best to modify your fluid application to allow for no more than 2 rotations to completely dry the record. Any more than that introduces more than necessary static.
Bach - Brandenburgische Konzerte Nr. 1-6, box set. Concentus Musicus Wien. Telefunken, German pressing 1982