What integrated should I upgrade to?

Hi folks,

Firstly, my apologies for yet another "what should I" post.  But I'd like to seek the advice of my Audiogon brethren.  

Currently, in my second system used mostly for TV viewing, I have a pair of Wharfedale Reva 3 floorstanding loudspeakers, a Cambridge Audio CXA80 integrated amp / DAC and an Auralic Aries Mini streamer.  Wired with transparent Music Link / Wave cables and Shunyata Hydra Talos conditioner and Voodoo Fire power cable to the CXA80.  

I've been itching to upgrade the integrated amp, as I figure it is what's holding things back from a resolution standpoint.  I moved a better DAC (PS Audio Direct Stream Junior) to the second system and it didn't make a discernible difference given the existing gear.  I then moved the Reva 3's up to my reference system and plugged them in and they sounded wonderful!  I've got a Luxman 590axII integrated in that system with the PS Audio Direct Stream Junior DAC.  The power foundation is nearly the same; using Shunyata Denali there.  

So it leads me to conclude that the CXA80 needs upgrading.  

I have been considering a nice used Luxman 550ax or trying the new PS Audio Strata integrated.  I kinda know what to expect with the Luxman.  The PS Audio would be a greater unknown, but has the nicety of everything in one box: DAC, Preamp, amp and streamer.  The money outlay will be more for the Luxman, but not a huge difference.  It will be used rather than new.  Though, I would need a cheapy DAC just to accept the optical from the TV.  

Thoughts on this?  
jasonsim
That's good to know Jason. Full loom Transparent cables. Since it's XLR between DAC and Luxman, all should be good.
Thanks. Hard to change now!  I think the retail on all my cables could pay for a new 509x. 
It just sounded great when I first connected it up and just forgot about it all. 
The power cables are Shunyata and Voodoo power cables connected to a Shunyata Denali conditioner. 
I think the next logical upgrade are the speakers. I am thinking a major upgrade will be needed there to better what I have. So, lots of saving and researching. 
The KI Ruby has a very good blend of a sweet tube like sound but with tons of current on demand .the Ruby is grossly underrated in power it says 100 wpc
in fact it is 170wpc into 8 ohms and almost 280 into 4.
i have been into audio over 40+ years the mstched parts quality is very high 
and the active preamp ,with seperate power supplies and seperate power for linesr microprocessor volume that is out of the circuit once done adjusting
and excellent analog section the 2 dual mono N  core amp modulesare direct coupled to the a Loudspeaker terminals ,and all connections Copper.
And copper clad chassis for extra magnetic isolation ,it has exceptional build quality and made in Japan ,not China ,Ken Isawada had just retired after 40 years 
with Marantz,passed away several months later ,RIP Ken.
this was his final effort , the KI 10 is  2 x more powerful still , please note upgrade the 2 fuses and good power cord for a noticable increase in resolution .
since it is a bit warm if you want a bit less buy the Hifi tuning supreme  fuses
and buy next size up for stock fuses can vary over 15% , and to have a fuse pop on start up is $$, 
@jasonsim

i disagree with the hegel bashing below

luxman may be made better (it also costs a lot more) but it doesn’t sound better than top hegels - as you probably know, majority of cost in these units is the case/cosmetics

my long time retailer/hifi nerd bud carries both, says unapologetically that if you want dimensional natural clear non-abrasive solid state sound, then it is hegel all day long over luxman within the same price classes

luxman offers excellent sound in their super high end stuff, their tube amps are wonderful... but they don’t compete on value for SQ

i own a hegel rost and h390 currently, owned a lux 507-2 last year, sold it after about 9 months, sounded too smoothed over/veiled in my system - of course ymmv as always

no financial affiliation to either...