Best CD player under $2000

I have enough cd’s to justify a new or newer one, just not home through the week to invest in streaming. Current player is a Myryad Z-122 nice little unit that has served me well. Using a Jolida FX Glass Tube DAC at the moment.
micthurst
Another thing to consider are dedicated Optical Drives, mainly used for ripping CDs, that will also play CDs when connected (usually by usb) to a DAC.  I experimented with an Apple Optical drive outputting into an Oppo 105, and the results were pretty close to to those obtained from just using the Oppo.
  Currently I am using the Bryston Optical Drive as a dedicated CD transport.  It has to be paired with a Bryston Streamer which then feeds into a separate DAC, so all of that would exceed the budget here, but for red book it does sound a bit better-mainly low level detail retrieval, particularly in the bass—than my Oppo as a transport into the same DAC.  Melco  makes an Optical player that can be played directly into a DAC for around $1500.  The biggest issue with the Bryston is that mechanical grinding noise that rippers make, which occurs at the end of tracks.  Not a big deal if I am listening a a Bruckner Symphony whereeach track might be 30 minutes, but if I’m listening to an album of Chopin Mazurkas that are each 90 seconds in duration it’s more noticeable.
Denafrips makes excellent products that are very well built
from their Ares 2 dac, pontus to terminator + very musically involving Non digital 
and have a very good transport if you need one Vinshine Audio $$ in Syngapore 
scroll down page yellow is in US$$ from Pontus on up very good huge linear power supplies and at least 200 filtering capacitors ,name brand parts in many areas and very good 3 yr warranty and soak tested for  100 hours and retested before it leaves excellent price performance value.