One of the Best Stereo System in the World!

Folks,

I couldn’t help sharing this video. What a journey and exceptional dedication to built a system we all can aspire to build one day.

I tip my hat off to Mr. Ken Fritz and wish him well!

https://youtu.be/rHQ73tiKdsA
128x128lalitk
“Cool but how many of you would use Krell...?”

Krell components during Dan D Agostino era were exemplary, both in SQ and build quality.  I have owned several components from Showcase and Evolution Series. 
Spectacular system....*S*

My only caveat is his TT...with all those tone arms, it ends up looking like a device that is used for remote surgery.....
....but at least he has a tangetal arm in the mix. 👍
The man is a man of many hobbies.  Good for him!  I'm glad to see him enjoying the fruits of his labors.  As I age I think about mortality more than I did before.  Surviving cancer can do that for you.  I struggle financially with the upgrades to my music system.  Then, like Fritz, I say to myself that I am happy.  My system makes me happy.  I love listening to good sounding music.  So, it is all good.  I wrote into my will that the kids will not give away my music collection and audio components to Goodwill.  Then need to be sold on consignment via my reputable sources.  Unless they get to an age and position in life that they can actually house all this stuff!
An amazing opportunity to bear witness to a dream system AND hear from the builder.
The acoustics professor at my university was friends with Paul Klipsch and sold Klipsch speakers, Crown, Marantz, Thorens, etc as a hobby. His listening room was designed around the speakers and was the genesis of my sound obsession (this was the 60'....on a lower level than Mr. Fritz' system).