Why so many Hegel's for sale?

I'm seeing a ton of Hegel units on the used market, especially the big daddy H590.  It seem to be a race to the bottom in terms of sellers trying to unload these things.  Nothing but good reviews online, but something must be up.  I have never owned one, but have always been intrigued.  The resale value though is always a concern for me as I swap out equipment every 6 months or so.
Any thoughts on these positive or negative?
mjmcubfn
"....Millercarbon the reason there are not Moabs for sale is that nobody in their right mind will by them in the first place. When they do show up it will be for pennies on the dollar. One of the worst designs ever perpetrated on the audio market...."

@mijostyn - You’ve got BIG cajones!
@highend666, having listened to the Hegels and the Nad Master M33, I would  take a Devialet over both, and Naim Uniti Nova over those three, thank you very much. So as always, you pay your money...
Asking why so many of one make is currently on sale is like asking why do only certain horses win most of the time.

Everyone forgets the jockey's role.

All the best,
Nonoise
Never heard a Hegel that I liked.  I don’t even like the name.  The color of their metalwork is awful as well.