One of the Best Stereo System in the World!

Folks,

I couldn’t help sharing this video. What a journey and exceptional dedication to built a system we all can aspire to build one day.

I tip my hat off to Mr. Ken Fritz and wish him well!

https://youtu.be/rHQ73tiKdsA
128x128lalitk
Ken is one of the few people farther into the weeds than i am.

all respect for the passion. he had a plan, his family supported him, and he did it his way.

Mr. Fritz had a wonderful journey with the help of his family. It’s not over. He followed his passion and we can all benefit if we listen. Thank you for your story. LS
kairosman72 posts09-06-2020 6:37pmWow man that is one dedicated audiophile. Must be single or divorced by now lol. Probably better off for it too.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

The same woman for 45 years. We were  kids when we met,  guess what we had in common?  We both loved our stereos, and we both had Bose 901 first version.  I made stands for her speakers.. The rest is, history...

Then WE invested in Infinity QLS1, WOW.... Sure nothing like this fine fellow gear though.. Beautiful..

One of a kind, just love those monitors though, 1400 lbs I'm sure there is a lot going on there..

Regards
That was excellent!  How you found this was not revealed, but thanks for sharing!  Hopefully he is only experiencing carpel tunnel and not ALS, and has many more years remaining.....