Transports

I need some help making a decision. My main source of music enjoyment is primarily Cd’s. I play both red book and sacd, but by far many more redbook. I have the EMM Labs Dac2x v2 and using my former player as a transport. Thinking about purchasing a EMM labs TSDX transport to spin my disc. Has anyone been able to compare the sound quality of using the EMM dac both through the EMM transport and through a non-EMM transport. Please tell me what the benefits of all EMM vs EMM dac with decent non-EMM transport. Thanks.
128x128sidog1460
You cann acceive far greater sound quality by móvil into a high quality server and ripping your cds

Now you cann access them faster and create pltlists and you can access the wotld of streaming music as well

Another advantage is far better sound qualoty via asíncrono data trasfer and roon allows you ro upconvert your cds ibto pseudo high res files

There is 0 advantage in playing cds and a ton of advantages playing with a server

In our shop 95%of our demos are on a streamer

We havea tonos experience with streamers so real free to contact our store

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nl
Keep texting and typing, Dave.  You're going to reestablish neural pathways with what you are doing in PT and OT.