Integrated amp suggestions.

Downsizing from Mcintosh 601 mono blocks and MC. c52 preamp to integrated amp.
My speakers are Sonus Faber Nova 5 CD player is MC. 550. 
Music collection is all cd's, I'm not streaming at all.
I'm thinking maybe the Dan D'Agostino Progression integrated.
It sounded great with the same speakers I have, and a AR. CD player.
My local dealer is giving a very good trade in deal on the D'Agostino.
Any other suggestion would be appreciated.
128x1283952rsalmax
Hegel H590: I don't think I've heard a best sounding integrated at this price point -- and perhaps way beyond it.
I would like to add yet another recommendation for the Ayre AX-5 Twenty, especially paired with the Sonus Faber Olympcia Nova V speakers. I auditioned this very combination last month, and it was stunningly good. That setup also included a dCS Bartok streamer/DAC. We also tried a Luxman L550 integrated in the setup, but some of the magic was clearly lost. I have also recently auditioned the McIntosh MA7200 integrated with a Linn streaner/DAC ($10K), and Olympicia Nova III speakers. I did not like this combination nearly as much as the Ayre with the Nova  III, and the Ayre with the Nova V was in a completely different class. I liked the Ayre AX-5 Twenty so much I purchased one. Now to add the Nova V's!
I am inclined to add the Cary Audio SI-300.2d to this list for consideration.  Class A/B 300W RMS into 8 ohms, and 450W RMS into 4ohms, this unit is a beast.  Modern/digital features galore, including wifi and Bluetooth, and an excellent remote.  It does get hot, so needs room to breathe, but it will drive any speakers you throw at it.  It is meant to be played loud, but I guess with highly-efficient speakers it would still sound okay at lower volumes.

My only gripe is no headphone jack :)
dwaber

which cables/power cords are you using in your system?

Happy Listening!