500 albums in a basement flood--worth saving?

Hi--just had 6' high (relatively clean) water fill basement during recent hurricane/tropical storm. Lost everything down there including 500 albums: some late 60's rock, 70's & early 80's rock, some jazz and a few classical, most in pretty good shape prior to this. Couple of Original Master Recordings. No turntable at the moment. Insurance not covering.  Question: is it worth peeling/discarding album covers, buying 500 new sleeves, buying record cleaning machine (lots of time & labor), or just toss the lot?  Are they worth anything without the covers, just inner sleeves (what type are best, paper or plastic?)?  What is average value?  TIA.

tt1man
I had a pipe burst, and do a number. The difference was the water quality for me. Mine was clean city water. They were under water though.

I've cleaned 300 or so out of the 1200 that were down there. 
Pics, then in the soaker, then ultrasound, test and, relabel..

All have worked well for what they were.

I had about 200 or so I would have had a heart attack (again), if they would have been down there. They were promos for radio stations, in the mid 60s-70s. And all my 78 mono jazz collections. Another 250-300 or so.. late 20s-50s. ALL were upstairs. No damage..

Regards
I live in the Tennessee Valley, prone to tornado's. I have about 5000 albums in my garage. Always in back of my mind when we have bad weather that they would be turned into flying frisbees. Been lucky so far.
I would @ a minimum remove them from the jackets/sleeves ASAP and then decide their fate later on.

If you don't they will most likely grow mold.

Not certain how to store them to dry, but perhaps someone else will come up with something feasible.

DeKay