Just received my new Dynaudio Contour 60i in walnut

Folks, just reporting in that out of the box these are just stellar, and I imagine they will only get better. Wonderful mids, smooth tweeters and gripping bass. Clarity is amazing. As an aside, I had doubts whether my little Naim SN3 could adequately drives these beasts, but I am very pleasantly surprised; the SN3 is punching well above its fighting weight! I am happy to field questions as I know several members have the big new Dyns on order or are considering them. Happy listening amigos.
jrbirdman333
Post removed 
Post removed 
jrbirdman333, I have a set of the Contour 60i on order.  I see the date on this thread that you just got yours yesterday.  I live in Southern California and hope that my pair are on their way to my dealer.  I understand they were due in to Dynaudio USA about now and then there is shipping time to the dealers location.  Where do you live?
I am running Balanced Audio Technology tube preamp and solid state power amp and I use a tube phono stage.  I anticipate these speakers to sound wonderful, maybe slightly different from other Dynaudio speakers of years past but certainly with the basic sonic signature of Dynaudio that I have enjoyed for many years.
Can you please tell me a little more about how you find their sound character.
Thank you 
I am in Arizona fyi. The sound is more 3D and it feels a bit deeper. I’m sorry if im not able to articulate my thoughts in audiophile terms. These are still breaking in of course. The balance is excellent and clarity is remarkable. The bass is very powerful but clean. I’m listening to recordings I know very well and am picking up little details I never noticed before. If these were a bottle of wine, they would be a big bold Stag’s Leap Napa cabernet.
Thank you for your prompt reply.  The wine analogy makes perfect sense, and I can surely relate.  My units on order are in black-gloss but I will assume that for the first US delivery all finishes will have arrived at the same time.  If so then mine should be here, in Southern California, after the weekend.  Can't wait!
Thanks again, I appreciate your reply.  Enjoy your new speakers, and have a glass of wine (or 3) tonight while listening.