Can Room Correction Be Added to an Existing DAC?

This is probably a stupid question, and I’ve been  hesitant to ask it since it will reveal the depth of my ignorance, but here goes.
  In my home I have 3 systems.  2 are HT systems with mid Fi equipment, then my two channel system is upstairs (my HE system).  I had added an Anthem AvVR to one of the HT systems and was duly impressed.  I added the same AVR to my basement system a few weeks ago and now I am blown away.  I am wondering what room correction could do in my main system.  However, I already have Bryston DAC3 in that system that I really like.  So my question is whether it’s possible to apply RC after the processing done in the DAC .  My intuition is Probably Not, since the RC is also processing the signal.
mahler123
As many others have said, you can add a digital signal processor in front of your DAC.
Dirac with miniDsp is probably the most cost efficient solution. If you want to evaluate Dirac you can download a time limited evaluation installation for Windows or MAC.
I tried it and the effect is not mild. The balance achieved is an improvement bot overall I didin’t like that the stereo image becomes too wide, to an extent that I lose the central image.
Also, I own LS50 and tried the Acitve DSP-ed LS50w. I didn’t like the result. I think some detail is lost in the processing.
Try before you buy.
Also, bass modes you can’t fix completely with DSP. You can enhance in one spot to a certain extent. The best solution for that is multiple subs, minimum 2 optimum 4.
There was a company that sells time alligned set of 4 subs. You place 2 on one wall the other two at the opposite wall. When the wave of the front two reaches the rear wall, the rear pair of subs fires a wave in counter phase so that it cancels out the reflected wave. That virtually removes the rear wall and the wavelength can fully develop as if in empty space. To my knowledge that is the best solution for bass. You could ameliorate with room treatment but that works better for higher frequencies with shorter wavelength. 
Kii speakers (and the subwoofer module) does something similar. Their speakers have woofers in the sides and back that fire a counter wave  time aligned to cancel wall reflections. Effectively eliminating the room wall.

I have heard a demo, and the result is phenomenal! One of the best audio experiences ever..