Integrated amp suggestions.

Downsizing from Mcintosh 601 mono blocks and MC. c52 preamp to integrated amp.
My speakers are Sonus Faber Nova 5 CD player is MC. 550. 
Music collection is all cd's, I'm not streaming at all.
I'm thinking maybe the Dan D'Agostino Progression integrated.
It sounded great with the same speakers I have, and a AR. CD player.
My local dealer is giving a very good trade in deal on the D'Agostino.
Any other suggestion would be appreciated.
128x1283952rsalmax
There's a great selection of integrated amps these days.  

McIntosh has both solid state and tube - if you are willing to consider them.  Not sure about your CD transport but most likely one remote could operate them both if that's important to you.

My experience with Simaudio is related to their DAC - I have the 280D.  I'd consider their other components and my McIntosh C2600 and MC 301 are relatively new and I'm extremely happy with them at this time.

If you like tubes, I've been impressed with a Rogue demo.  The store I frequent decided not to renew the AR contract because of the performance and customer reaction to Rogue.

Good luck and happy listening.
I have owned a Simaudio Neo Ace 240i for well over a year, and I like it it a lot, playing into Dali 5's and a Dynaudio subwoofer. It has a built in DAC that sounds pretty good to me as well, a tiny bit better than the DAC within my Innuos Zen Mini, in case you change your mind and downsize all those CDs and rip them, as I did. The Simaudio was a demo model, and my local dealer sold it to me for a fair price. At 50W/ch, I do not know how well it will drive your big Sonus Faber Novas, but if you have a chance to find one to audition, it is worth a try. My same same local dealer has a Vinnie Rossi L2i integrated amp, playing into Dynaudio Confidence 20s and 50s. I think it is some of the best sound I have ever heard, but the Vinnie Rossi, even without the DAC or phono stage cards that are add-ons, still costs over $12,000. I don't know what your budget looks like. If the price of the Vinnie does not scare you off, I would highly recommend an audition if you can arrange it. There is a Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE, the fully loaded big brother, for sale on Audiogon right now for 21K (no disclaimers: I do not know the owner of said amplifier at all or have any interest in its sale, other than I like to look at it on Audiogon and will be saddened to see it dropped as a listing). Good luck in the hunt. I wish you well. Keep us updated!
I would look at The Krell K-300i Nice match for your speakers. The Audio Research VSI 75 would be another match. Based on your current configuration you owe it to yourself to give the MC 300 watt Integrated. The MC sound is unique and it is a matter of preference.
Making the move to an integrated took me a little while to get used to.
The good news is you have the most significant part of your system . The speakers are phenomenal!! On your speakers you will be able to evaluate the amp that suits your preference. 
The  Dag Progression integrated is the antithesis of cold, lean, bright or any other non musical term that one might use. Mesmerizing on vocals. 
@erik_squires

"Ayre has a certain darkness, like it pulls noise out of the room. It’s kind of a funny effect. Very smooth, touch warm in the sense of Parasound."

very apt description of what ayre does... so true... i wouldn't call it a drak sound, but there is a blackness to the background that is quite unique