What tube amp for Harbeth 40.1

I am looking for a tube amp for Harbeth 40.1.  I know many suggest SS amp such as Accuphase, Luxman, Hegel, McIntosh ... etc for Harbeth, but I decided to keep it with tube.  I also don’t think I need a lot of power.  I currently have a 8W custom built 300B and had a 18W Almarro 318B, and to me, they sound fine.  However, I think more power will help, and I never know what I missed until I try it out.  Having said that, I don’t think I need crazy power.  Anything 30-80W is good enough for me.  I am 3m away from the speakers, listen to Jazz at avg 83dB.

i have the following short list:
1) PrimaLuna Evo 400 integrated
2) Leben CS600X 
3) Linear Tube Audio Z40

Which one do people like with Harbeth?  Any other suggestion?

Among all qualities, I value holographic presentation the most.  I really like the feeling as if the singer is floating in front of me, if you know what I mean.  And my current 300B do pretty well in this regards, and I read this is what SET amps are good at.  Will I be disappointed with the above?
Thanks.
gte357s
Your best move is to a Bob Latino amp.  Either his 35 wpc ST-70 or the 
60 wpc ST-120.   The 125 watt M125 mono block amps would be serious
overkill for you unless you wanted to run them in 65 watt triode mode.  

The ST-120 is a Mac 275 killer.

You can get them fully assembled and tested as well as in kit form.  I personally love kits because I feel much more involved in the system, but most on this forum seem to buy their audio the same way they buy their luxury cars.

You see very few Bob Latino amps on the used market for a reason.   He's sold a ton of them, but people love 'em.  He also sells very affordable upgrade kits for the Dyna ST-70 and Mark III amps.
I have a pair of vintage ARC Classic 120s that keep on impressing me each and every day.  I am not technical enough on speakers to choose an amp specifically for a single speaker.  I quickly looked up those and they appear to be 85 db sensitivity and 6 ohm.  My speakers are Platinum Audio Quattros with a similar freq response with an 86 db sensitivity and 8 ohm impedance.  80-85dbs are my range when listening loud.  These amps are amazing and so strong.  I have compared several solid state options up to 750wpc and none could match the volume nor dynamics of these ARC beauties.  I love having monoblocks so if you were willing to try something of this age you have these and the V140s which are very similar.  

If you want more modern I have been told that the ARC REF75 will also amaze and impress.  The reviews speak similarly that that piece is magical.  I haven't heard one but may try one day.  I wouldn't let the 75wpc discourage you.
@aj523

What I’m saying is... very clearly... Harbeth shows their speakers with SS amps, and suggests you use a SS amp for the clearest sound from their speakers - you will often see them at shows driven by Hegel amps. And that has been my experience - they have greater clarity, resolution and dynamics with the SS amps I’ve heard them driven by. Their mids tend to be a bit muddy and overwhelming otherwise. Really...

Straight from "the Harbeth’s Mouth" in response to my inquiry of them as to whether tube amps could produce the best sound from Harbeths:

"That knowledge (tube vs solid state) cannot be condensed into a few lines other than to say that... ’Harbeth do not use tube amps at any stage in the design, listening or marketing process'... for the very sort of indeterminate interaction you mention..."

Regards,

"Harbeth Support"

I can’t be more clear than that...

I have to agree with bassdude. I have owned the 40’s and currently the SHL5+ and tried Quicksilver V4’s, Quicksilver Mono 120’s, and had a long term loaner Audio Research Reference 75 SE Stereo Amplifier and none of them worked well with the Harbeth’s. I owned QS amps for years and they worked great with my Vandersteen's and I still love them.

My Harbeth’s sounded so much better with a Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista integrated amp, with the 40’s, and with the Aesthetix Mimas and the AX7e on the SHL5+. I just don’t think Harbeth’s and tubes mix. To me it sounds like someone threw a blanket over the speakers with any of the tube amps I tried. But this is my personal opinion and YMMV. We all have different listening preferences and only our own ears can tell us what we like. Also, Harbeth uses Quad SS amps to voice their speakers.

I've used 3 solid state amps and 6 tube amps with in my 9 years of 40.1 ownership... and tube amps are my resounding preference.  But what do I know.