An Odd Question

What if any is the sonic impact of having multiple (3) acoustic guitars on stands in your listening room? Is stereo imaging or other audible parameters impacted? 
mysterioso1
I don't know, but I think there must be resonance. Don't you have another place to put them? I've seen guitars on stands or walls in other system pictures and I always wonder why.
I would have to think that the strings would resonate and affect the tonal balance and sound in the room, as well as causing sound reflections.  Then again, I had an upright piano in my old listening room and didn't feel it affected the tonal balance, though it was a source of reflections that had to be dealt with.  I imagine part of the equation would be where they are located.
Yes they will, They sure look nice though. I have a piano in one of my rooms.. I stuff two moving blankets in the tuning door.. When the kids want to play the thing, I remove the blankets.. EVERYTHING make noise, or dampens noise, Neutral is kind of rare, ay?

Regards
Sympathetic Resonance is the issue. I have tuned guitars in the studio and then played forceful passages in the same room. What you hear after abruptly stopping is the stings and body of the guitars, violins and snare drums ringing due to the acoustic waves that are being produced and flowing/reflecting throughout the room. Similar to a slap echo you may produce by aggressively clapping your hands as you walk around and excite frequencies in the immediate space.