Outstanding service from MusicDirect in the USA and Avid Hifi in the UK, read on please!

So I purchased an ex demo Avid Diva II SP turntable via MusicDirect here in the USA.
Great customer service as I had a few minor issues and one that was slightly more major.
However Rob resolved them all rapidly and completely to my satisfaction no questions asked.
I would say deal with MusicDirect with no worries at all and I would certainly purchase from then again.

The more major problem was that the threaded portion of the spindle for the Avid clamp/weight to screw down onto had been seriously cross threaded and was no longer usable at all.
Avid confirmed this would have an impact on the SQ and the top brass portion of the spindle needed to be replaced.
This was 200 pounds sterling and while I was at it I ordered one of their flat covers at 75 pounds sterling.
MusicDirect had already refunded me the cost of the replacement spindle part.
Shipping from the UK was a very reasonable 40 pounds sterling.
Total in dollars approx $416.
Avid UK had replied to my email query over the last weekend which was exemplary and I placed my order Sunday evening.
Monday morning I had an email from Avid saying it was shipping with a fedex tracking number.
Outstanding and prepared for a couple weeks wait or so.
Wednesday evening I get an email from Fedex saying my item had cleared customs and was  on its way.
Nice!
This morning , Thursday I get an email from Fedex saying my item was out for delivery....
Err come again?
9.45am ECT it was delivered.

Let me repeat..... 3 days to ship goods from the UK to the USA.

And who was it that was complaining about Fedex service...lol.

So a huge thank you to MusicDirect for making everything right and showing me just how great customer service is supposed to be.

Just as big a thank you to Avid UK for taking my order, sending it very well packed and getting it to me in 3 days!

Restores my faith in our hobby!
128x128uberwaltz
Uber,

Great to hear.  Rob at Music Direct was the "Man" over at TMR for a long time, and I have done (as you could guess) many dealings with him, all exemplary.

Music Direct was wise to have him join their team.