Streamer options

I’m thinking of picking up a streamer. I already have a great DAC so I’m not interested in a steamer with a DAC. Also, don’t need a streamer with a headphone amp. SPDIF output greater preferred. 
If anyone has gone down this road, what have you you found that you like? 
128x128zavato
I read a couple years back that the Node 2 sounds the same as the NAD (same company owns) streamer. 
@aberyclark - So I posed the Bluesound Tech Support this question...

- whilst I really liked the Bluesound Node 2i, if you were to put it in a larger box, upgrade the power supply and revise internal component layout for improved isolation to lower noise levels, the sound could be amazing - so is a larger Node 2 in the works?

His reply...
- If you want all of those things - Buy a NAD

So I assumed the NAD is better. :-)

Regards
Both statements can be true at the same time. Nad might be better, in terms of components and layout etc. but that doesn’t mean it has to sound better. I have no experience with Nad, so my comment is not an opinion one way or another.
Zavato, I might suggest you take a look at smallgreencomputer.com. They specialize in the streaming side of audio.  They make excellent product and have excellent service.  There are many ways to solve the streaming solution.  Their website provides a lot of good information to sort out what you need and how they might use their products to help you create your solution.  I personally use my iMac as a digital music server running Roon, and Qobuz as my streaming service.  I feed my DAC, a Vinnie Rossie LIO DAC2, through the SmallGreenComputer microRendu.  I am very pleased with the quality of the solution.  Good luck with your search for a streamer.