AR SP8 mk2 high output volume

Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me in this group. I have my AR  SP 8 mk2 preamplifier and I would like to know your opinion and if you consider its high output volume a problem with this power amp. Problem is the volume control is too low,  Very sensitive amp. I can't use much volume control.Does this affect the signal quality or is it just a drawback?I just want to know if it's something I need to worry about.

here I put the specifications of the power amp Puresound A30
ower output (Class A operation) 30 Watts/ch Ultra Linear, 18 Watts/ch Triode Coupled
Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz -0.25 to -0.3 dB
THD 0,3%
Input Impedance 100 KOhm
S/N ratio 88 dB
Input sensitivity for 0dB 100 mV
Power Consumption 260 Watts
Net Weight 28 Kg
Dimensions (mm) 436 W x 360 D x 190 H
Inputs 3. Line Level
Outputs 4 & 8 Ohm
tenoris
Even better to use the Schiit Sys straight into the amp, if the amps input is 30kohm or higher like the OP's 100kohm A30.

Cheers George
Does this affect the signal quality or is it just a drawback?I just want to know if it's something I need to worry about.

Although  Puresound recommended turn the volume all the way up to use it as a power amp, it is OK to adjust the volume knob on the A30 to stay at 12 or 1 o'clock to reduce gain, and use the AR SP8 as a preamp.
@tenoris
Why are you using a preamp? Your amplifier is an integrated amp.

If its for the phono, use the tape output of the ARC instead of the main out- problem solved.
@atmósfera@atmósfera I am using the Puresound A30 as a power amp because it is a possible option and so indicated by the manufacturer.
As @imhififan indicates, I'm going to try to attenuate the A30's volume control.
On the other hand ; what do you think of the Rothwell attenuators? For their price I think they deserve a test.