AR SP8 mk2 high output volume

Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me in this group. I have my AR  SP 8 mk2 preamplifier and I would like to know your opinion and if you consider its high output volume a problem with this power amp. Problem is the volume control is too low,  Very sensitive amp. I can't use much volume control.Does this affect the signal quality or is it just a drawback?I just want to know if it's something I need to worry about.

here I put the specifications of the power amp Puresound A30
ower output (Class A operation) 30 Watts/ch Ultra Linear, 18 Watts/ch Triode Coupled
Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz -0.25 to -0.3 dB
THD 0,3%
Input Impedance 100 KOhm
S/N ratio 88 dB
Input sensitivity for 0dB 100 mV
Power Consumption 260 Watts
Net Weight 28 Kg
Dimensions (mm) 436 W x 360 D x 190 H
Inputs 3. Line Level
Outputs 4 & 8 Ohm
tenoris
@tenoris
Why are you using a preamp? Your amplifier is an integrated amp.

If its for the phono, use the tape output of the ARC instead of the main out- problem solved.
@atmósfera@atmósfera I am using the Puresound A30 as a power amp because it is a possible option and so indicated by the manufacturer.
As @imhififan indicates, I'm going to try to attenuate the A30's volume control.
On the other hand ; what do you think of the Rothwell attenuators? For their price I think they deserve a test.
On the other hand ; what do you think of the Rothwell attenuators? For their price I think they deserve a test.
Since your A30 has a volume control knob, no need to add another attenuator to the signal chain to further degrade the signal !!!
I have just tried to use the Puresound attenuation as you have indicated and the result is quite satisfactory, with this volume at 1:00, I can have a tour in the AR between 10 and 11 as a high volume level