Game Changing Tweak

I bought a pair of electrical devices called Electraclear from a company called AddPowr. They're simply plugged into an electrical outlet that's shared by your system. I paid under $300 for them and they've boosted my system's fidelity dramatically. In the 1800's,  a physicist and mathematician, Joseph Fourier, delved into the science of harmonics, and now the founder of AddPowr used these equations to increase the signal to noise ratio. (more signal=less noise) His devices act as harmonic resonators. He worked for a high-end audio cable company before focusing on this new range of products.
   I thought that when I first received the Electraclears, the difference would be subtle. To my surprise and delight, it was a stunning change. I was hearing music from the inside out. Cleaner, more dynamic, and a far greater and noticeable improvement than my power conditioner produces.
   I love finding inexpensive audio devices that work. The company makes other products, but I'd recommend a pair of Electraclears to start. 
bartholomew
Imo ADD-Powr is not snake oil. There's nothing wrong in trying to coin a catchy marketing phrase. 
It has nothing to do with quantum mechanics, nor any ooga-booga / snake oil devices. 
It has everything to do with science. 
Read the "about" page and then comment.

Apparently Bill, the designer of QRT, did indeed, use the word "quantum" to simply blow people's minds away in order to get attention and create a faithful following - and it worked!
Not based on rational science but based upon subjective emotion.
At the end of the day, all the products worked as claimed. But a rational explanation was not a part of the recipe, an odd and disconcerting marketing approach to say the least.
So, "proprietary technology" was employed and that became the explanation.

From perusing the web site, ADD-Powr is appears to be about increasing "energy", or the voltage of the audio signal through the generation of harmonics on the reference supply that are too low in frequency to be filtered away by the component power supply. They more or less resonate with similar frequencies in the audio signal. If the fundamental signal is low enough, then its resonant affect will be evident throughout the audio band. The driving fundamental must be a complex function composed of sines and cosines in various phases - that is the Fourier series. Or...perhaps it can be simply be a square wave!

That explanation makes sense.

There is nothing you can do to the mains supply EXCEPT:

- change its voltage
- change its frequency
- change the waveform 

As mijostyn clearly states, none of these affect the sound in a positive way.

It is all in your mind affected by the desire to hear something for the $300 that has been paid.

@terry9 

What more do I want?

Well, let’s discuss this.

pwerhera used a few equations to INTRODUCE a concept. He didn’t explain it, nor explain how this product is supposed to make audible improvements.

So, let me introduce another equation:

E = mC2

Now. Go and make an atomic bomb. 

I have been just as useful.
Thanks OP, I’ll check it out before I make a comment. I’m always interested in STUFF.. You had good results. You can hear..

Just remember, jealousy ALWAYS seeks unkind word...Pay NO attention to the naysayers. Thank the EAR GODS, you have some good hearing.

I love it when others CAN’T hear "IT" you know what the OP is talking about. They don’t even know what OP is talking about... Just "YOU" can’t hear it, because "I" WON’T.  Mind already made up.

It's usually a person that will say "I have an EE" and I'm working as an Electrician, so I can get paid correctly for WORK. NOT saying I'm an EE.. Funny guys... I read it, it's this way.. He bought it and it IS THAT WAY... Funny guys...

BTW. PIE are round, not square. Slice of peach, pie, please. OH!, Apple will do..

Regards
Five days ago, I changed the UK three flat pin socket faceplate of my electrical socket to one that would fit the US pin configuration of a new upgraded power cable I am thinking of getting. All I changed was the faceplate with the hardware behind it to receive the existing live, neutral and earthing wires. It was a hospital grade item, since that was all that was available, and so much medical equipment is made in the United States. And then I plugged the same stock power cable back in so I could listen to my music in the few days leading up to my demo appointment. I obviously didn’t expect anything from the change, and the difference shocked me. I would use the same words as the OP to describe the change to the sound I was listening to. I will never pass off any claimed difference in sound quality due to however small a tweak ever again : ) - kevin.