Manufacturers with Excellent customer service

What’s been your experience? Who are the superstars in making things right for the customer, without fuss, and with quick turnaround? 
128x128zavato

I have dealt directly with Innuos in Portugal and they provided incredible customer support and service, above and beyond the call of duty. Kudos also to Tony Barnett at Ellington Hifi, my Innuos dealer—thoughtful, going out of his way to help kind of service.

Lamm has been great to me. Sent my preamp to them for a check up and another trip for a repair. Both times experienced professional process with great communication from Elina Lamm. Preamp shipped back promptly, working perfectly. 

Bought a brand new emotiva exp 3 DR and it was DOA. Called them and they had a replacement on the way before they even received the other one back. Took 3 days. Bought some kimber Kable bi-amp 12 tc speaker wires. I made them into full range, kimber sent me the correct heat shrinks and solder for free. Schiit audio on the other hand is a joke. Bought a schiit freya plus and within 3 days the attenuator was acting up, emailed several times stating the issue. A week later the whole unit was dead. Shipped it back and instead of them shipping a new one out they repaired it and shipped it back. Took a month.