Recommendations for next headphone

I currently have the Focal Utopias, Abyss 1266 Phi TC, Focal Stellias, and Hifiman Susvara. I have a number of amps and DAPS, the AK SP2000, Ifi audio, Focal Arche, Benchark DAC3 HGC, Woo Audio WA11, WA33. Also using Naim ND5XS2, Auralic G2.1, and PS Audio Directstream w/bridge DACs. Not looking at electrostatic at this time, until ready to plunge for a top of the line amp for that. Not considering Raal. I do like detail, clarity, and the more bass the better, but detailed bass, not muddy. Dosnt have to be super fast, I have that and more covered with what I have now, but I do enjoy different types of sound, one kind is never enough to satisfy. Meze Empyrean? Sony MDR Z1R? HD800S? HEDD ? Others?
speedbump6
I have no clue what my Meze Empyrean driver type is but it sounds amazing with both my Benchmark HPA4 and Bryston BHA-1. I listen for many hours each night and now afternoons too (no 2 channel amp any more). I used to get fatigue and hated headphones about 10 years ago. I took a chance on the Meze and have been shocked at how amazing it is.

I am using the WyWire XLR over the stock cable, this gets the extra little bit detail that the stock cable did not get.

BTW - I am surprised you have not picked up the HPA4, given your stable of amps. I owned the DAC3 HGC at one time and the HPA4 is much better. Though I never had headphones to compare with the HGC, I am comparing the preamp section. I used the same components on the HGC as I am now using on the HPA4.